If you have trouble with any of these links, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seed to Seal Tour (12 min. video series)
Member Resources Young Living Virtual Office
Life Science Publishing
WORK FROM HOME AND GET AHEAD
If you are looking to become financially independent through a part-time business from home, network marketing is perfect - at least that's what Robert Kiyosaki says, but what does he know? (He is the one who wrote Rich Dad Poor Dad, the #1 Best Selling Personal Finance book of all time.)
If you want to be successful you will need a system. Take a few minutes to read through Our System and then come back to this page for more training. (see tab at the top of the page or CLICK HERE).
You might be thinking, "But isn't network marketing a Pyramid Scheme?" It's OK, I thought the same thing 7 years ago.
TOP TEN NETWORK MARKETING TRAINING RESOURCES
We didn't get serious until after we read this book and understood the compound effect of network marketing and the possibility of creating a stable, residual income stream. This is our summary of the Four Year Career:
2. "Building Your Network Marketing Business" by Jim Rohn, is a great audio classic to get your mind ready for networking:
Purchase on iTunes or Amazon Audible for $2
3. Darren Hardy, entrepreneur, multi-millionaire, and editor of "Success" magazine, also got his start in network marketing and can help you with "Making the Shift" into your new career:
We have tried to follow Adam Green's System since 2013 because he is the master of using third party resources and not reinventing the wheel. We invite you, likewise, to strive to do a few simple things well.
5. Gameplan, Sarah Harnisch (buy)
For those of us who have committed to sharing Young Living with as many people as we can, this book is exactly what we have been looking for:
Sarah Harnisch explains how to grow a vibrant organization quickly and helps us avoid the common mistakes most people make in the beginning.
7. Go Pro, Eric Worre (buy)
Eric Worre says, "My wish for you is that you become a network marketing professional, that you decide to go pro, because it is a stone cold fact, we have a better way. Now lets go tell the world."
8. Debra Raybern's story is so inspiring. You will realize you can do this business if you decide it HAS TO WORK!:
You can find this Eric Worre documentary on Amazon. Eric Worre is dedicated to making the network marketing profession better, which is easy because better and better people are joining the profession everyday, like these two family men from Wall Street:
You may also request these documents from us:
- Compensation Plan PowerPoint - This is how we learned the Compensation Plan
- New Member follow up email template - This is what we send members within a few days of their sign-up
- Class Handouts - These are handouts we print and give out at YL Intro classes
- Class Roster sheet to collect email and phone of attendees
- New member Follow-up Check List